Changzhou Engineering and Technology Institute of Jiangsu University
The Intelligent Agriculture Equipment Department is led by Professer Wei Xinhua, deputy director of School of Agricultural Engineering of Jiangsu University. His team focuses on R&D and experimentation of unmanned agricultural equipment.
1.Real-time monitoring technology and system for operating agricultural equipment
2.Intelligent control technology and system for operating agricultural equipment
3.Key technology and equipment for agricultural robots
4.Pesticide atomizer technology and intelligent plant protection equipment
1. Large scale agricultural robot coordinated operation system - large-scale fertilization robot system, Sub-project of National Major Research Program, 2019.12~2022.11.
2. Intelligent technology integration and demonstration for the whole chain of grain production , Shanghai Tech-invigorated Agriculture Project, 2019.12~2022.12.
3. R&D of key technologies and equipment of unmanned agricultural equipment, program of agricultural equipment department of Jiangsu University, 2019.07~2021.12.
4. R&D of intelligent high-efficiency cotton pesticide atomizer, Key research program of Jiangsu Province, 2018.07~2021.06.
5. Research on fault diagnosis standard of combine remote operation and maintenance, Intelligent Manufacturing Project of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, 2018.09~2020.12.
6. R&D of adaptive irrigation technology and system facilities, National Key Research Project, 2017.07~2020.12.
1. Unmanned combine harvester
2. Air-assisted cotton pesticide atomizer
1. Patent for Invention. A testing system and method for combine harvester’s field performance.
2. Patent for Invention. A motion coordination control system and control method of plug seedling automatic transplanter.
3. Patent for Invention. An automatic adjusting device and method for boom balance and height.
4. Patent for Invention. A device for field pesticide atomizer to fetch water from field furrows.
5. Patent for Invention. A spray pressure stabilizing control device and method for variable spraying system.
6. Patent for Invention. A pesticide atomizer with automatic pesticide mixing and spraying.
7. Patent for Invention. PWM intermittent spray variable spraying system for spraying flow grouping control method.
8. Patent for Invention. An electronic PWM intermittent spray variable spray controller.
9. Patent for Invention. A coverage controller for boom pesticide atomizer.
10. Patent for Invention. Signal processing device and method of double plate differential impulse grain flow sensor.
Optimization of air-assisted pesticide atomizer in fruit garden